These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services. This Agreement is legally binding between you (“client”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Michael Baumgardt”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “client”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
§1 Scope of Application
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all services provided by Michael Baumgardt.
- Supplementary or deviating terms and conditions of the Contractual Partner shall apply only after written confirmation by Michael Baumgardt.
- Written form is required for all terms and conditions between Michael Baumgardt and the Contract Partner, individual contract contents shall take precedence over the GTCs.
§2 Final provisions
- The business relationship between the Contractual Partner and Michael Baumgardt shall be governed exclusively by German and European law, even if the Contractual Partner has his place of residence or registered office outside the borders.
- Although the Website and Services may contain links to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we do not imply, directly or indirectly, any authorization, affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resources, except as expressly stated herein. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of other third parties. Your linking to other external resources is at your own risk.
- Changes and additions are only effective in written form. The written form requirement can only be waived in writing. In particular, e-mail and other digital means shall suffice as written form.
- The Customer may assign the claims arising from this contract to third parties only by written confirmation from Michael Baumgardt, insofar as this is not described in the scope of §354 a of the German Commercial Code.
- In the event of differences between this contract and a translation of this contract, the German version of the contract shall prevail.
§3 Severability clause
- Should one or more of these terms and conditions be or become wholly or partially invalid, incomplete or in need of supplementation, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
- In this case, the parties undertake to agree on a provision that comes as close as possible to what was economically intended. Any loopholes shall be dealt with in the same way.